Thank you for your interest in the Professional Beauty Association’s Beacon Student Program – the most prestigious and elite education program in the beauty business. The application process is designed to inspire greatness for a successful career, helping you impress potential employers after you’ve graduated. Applications are evaluated based on professionalism, creativity and overall content.
Cosmetology, barber, esthetics and nail students who are enrolled in an accredited program as of September 15, 2019. (Recent graduates are eligible to apply as long as they were still enrolled between August 12, 2019 and September 15, 2019.) Previous Beacon participants are not eligible to reapply.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following items, ready to submit:
- Professional Resume (saved as DOC, DOCX or PDF. Or, create a profile on Canvas Recruit and simply upload a Word Doc or PDF with a link to your profile URL)
- Letter of Recommendation (saved as DOC, DOCX or PDF)
- Link to your professional Instagram page
- Link to your video introduction
- Payment - Credit / Debit Card - American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa are accepted